Small Church Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Small Church Community

Although we serve many denominations, we are a community of followers of Jesus, and we seek to support each other in fulfilling the Great Commission.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

May 2024 Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

May 2024 Thread Empty
PostSubject: May 2024 Thread   May 2024 Thread EmptyWed May 01, 2024 8:35 am

It is SO hard to keep up with what's coming out of Wash, DC. Part of me feels it's their last-gasp attempt to cram in all the leftist and anti-biblical stuff (but I repeat myself) they can before losing the election, as some articles have stated. But most of me thinks that they're drunk on absolute power. But it's not actually corrupting them, as they're already hopelessly over the Gadarene cliff. Nope. Their absolute power is absolutely corrupting the rest of us...if we roll over.

The federal HHS and EEOC have recently mandated that we all use transgender-preferred pronouns. And as you probably know, last week they took away biological female rights that were in Title IX for a half century. So, what's next? Because you know that they're not done yet, not by a long shot.

We need discernment and the strength to stand against evil, speaking God's truth to everything that is evil.

Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

May 2024 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 2024 Thread   May 2024 Thread EmptyFri May 10, 2024 11:52 am

It's hard to fathom why our government's leaders would signal abandonment of Israel for the sake of a few domestic votes. Is the want for continued political power and control that overwhelming? Can they not control their desire? Lord, protect your people in Israel and around the world.
Back to top Go down
https://smallchurchcommunity.forumotion.com

May 2024 Thread
Page 1 of 1